Headhunter for EMEA Region - Medical Engineering
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Johnson & Johnson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Headhunter for EMEA Region - Medical Engineering active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Headhunter for EMEA region – Medical Engineering
Full time permanent contract
We are looking for experienced HEADHUNTER to join Johnson & Johnson in Prague where we are building HR hub for the whole EMEA (Europe – Middle East – Africa) region. If you decide to accept this challenge you will be responsible for your own portfolio – it will be Research & Development roles for our Medical Devices division across any country from EMEA region.
If you have already headhunting/sourcing experience, you are interested in social media and new technologies and you are interested in/having experience in the area of medical research and development, feel free to apply!
As a Headhunter your responsibility will be:
- To be a Partner with Recruiting team (Talent Acquisition team)/Hiring Manager to understand key role requirements and source potential candidates
- Get in touch with Talent Acquisition or Business Partners regularly and exchange information
- Create talent maps and develop innovative and creative sourcing approaches across existing and emerging channels to develop and grow talent within EMEA region (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Build talent pools and work with them efficiently in partnership with Talent Acquisition teams as well as hiring managers directly
- Identify Sourcing areas for improvement and provide support to implement these initiatives
- Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities
- Analyze and report data to drive talent pools and sourcing strategies.
- Strive to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
We are looking for experienced colleague with experience or interest in the area of medical engineering to join our team. You are the right candidate for us if you are/have:
- At least 3 years of experience with headhunting, sourcing or researching, ideally from international environment
- Interest in Medical Engineering sector
- Experience within startup company or startup project within established company is required
- Fluent English
- Fluent knowledge of another European language is a great advantage
- Experience with sourcing methods such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, online communities, external research, social media, etc.
- Result oriented personality who can work independently under limited supervision
- Proactive approach towards tasks and problem solving
- Flexible personality ready to accommodate changes
- Stress and frustration resistance with high self-motivation
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.