There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist with Dutch, French or German
Full time permanent contract
As the Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of assigned tasks to support employees, candidates, managers and other human resource teams in the Regional Service Center. You will be in charge of preparing contracts and onboarding documents for new employees of Johnson & Johnson and supporting the managers with administrative tasks related to onboarding of new joiners.
- Preparing contracts for new joiners
- Coordinating onboarding of new joiners, collecting relevant documentation, and preparing welcome letters
- Supporting hiring managers with all tasks and inquiries related to the onboarding process
- Responding to ad hoc tasks related to new joiner administration
- Creating reports
- Fluent English plus Dutch, French or German
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.