SCRUM MASTER (CLUJ)
- Do you have outstanding servant leadership skills?
- Have you worked as a scrum master in the past and thoroughly enjoyed that experience?
- Would you like to work with a talented group of experts and have fun while making a competitive compensation?
If you said yes to all of the above, then you could be the person we are looking for!
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Scrum Master who will provide effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills supporting the development of our software applications.
To perform this job successfully, the Scrum Master will have to give visibility to all the stakeholders (Team, Product Owner, Manager) by updating the Scrum tools & indicators (burndown chart, task board, velocity), as well as driving the teams in Sprints planning, reviews and retrospectives.
The Scrum Master will be dedicated to several teams. He will own the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from his teams while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work.
Furthermore, as an Agile Expert, the Scrum Master could handle a coach role with the other Scrum Masters, leading the Scrum Master Community and promoting the Scrum methodology to all the teams.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Certified Scrum Master and 3+ years of Scrum Master experience = AN ADVANTAGE
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Able to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions
- Must be a team-player
- Able to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
Salary: according to your profile