PROJECT MANAGER (CLUJ-NAPOCA)
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of client projects. The PM will design the project plan and timeline, and ensures activities are assigned to the right internal stakeholders. He/She guarantees project visibility internally and externally, performs and reports project risk assessments, manages client's expectations to secure project profitability. The PM acts as the primary point of contact for the clients and plays a crucial role in the client satisfaction and positive branding of the organization.Your main missions will be to:
● Be the central point of contact and stakeholder for a given project
● Develop, review and maintain project plans, schedules and task tracking
● Track project risks and propose mitigation plan
● Manage, supervise and provide oversight for multiple projects from inception to delivery
● Apply Ullink Project Methodology to plan, manage and control projects from Kick off phase till Handover to production
● Follow and apply Ullink standard internal tools
● Coordinate with internal departments (Production, Infrastructure, Development…)
● Define detailed implementation project plans and ensure all documents are maintained/updated throughout the project
● Define and prioritize project scope, goals and deliverables
● Adhere to deadlines, ensuring timely, cost-effective delivery and client satisfaction.
● Communicate project status to clients.
● Keep project team well informed of changes regarding the project status.
● Raise warnings / alerts and report to management with escalation when appropriate
● Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
● Minimum 2 years in managing projects
● High organizational skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent ability to understand and articulate customer requirements
● Financial Markets understanding would be a plus(preferably a previous experience in a trading environment)
● A technical background would be a plus
● Self-motivated overachiever
● Fluent English required
● Understanding of the MiFID II would be a plus
If you can bring these qualities to our branch team, we’ll help you get more from your career, and enjoy our team oriented environment and competitive salary.
The position is to start as soon as possible.
Ullink is a leading provider in the Fintech Industry. We provides a full range of trading solutions to the financial industry including banks and brokers. With offices in Paris, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Sydney, Singapore, Manila and Hong Kong, we offer exciting professional opportunities and international careers. More than 550 collaborators of 30 nationalities share our values and act as one team. Join us!