Customer Master Data and Set Up Process Manager (# 3019099)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Customer Master Data and Set Up Process Manager (# 3019099) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
Typically 4-6 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
Typically 3-5 years of project management experience.
Quality improvement training required.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Thorough knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
• Broad understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
• Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
• Strong knowledge of process area, experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
• Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Basic financial and business acumen.
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
The Process Manager applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
What will your role be?
• Communicate project status, process standards and changes, issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
• Own the research and data analysis for complex projects; may lead low complexity projects.
• Represent the needs of the business or function during moderately complex process improvement projects.
• Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
• Utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
• Drive projects and implement process changes in order to meet ongoing business objectives.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
• We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
• Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
• New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
• It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
• Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
• Lunch tickets
• Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
• Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee and tea
• Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)