Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Step Up active.
Vezi toate job-urile SQL DEVELOPER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years managing enterprise-level transactional databases
- Complex SQL query writing and performance optimization
- Experience with advanced SQL database concepts including replication solutions, trigger based and streaming, high availability
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Director
- Strong attention to detail, good communications skills, and a positive attitude
- Ability to be self-motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal supervision
- MCTS, MCITP certifications a plus
- Understand and translate business needs into technology solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Actively propose improvements in implementation, standards and other work practices
- Perform data analysis, data modeling, document processes, develop, test, implement and maintain based on business requirements
- Optimize and tune core TSQL scripts and be involved in the system architecture process and in application design stage
- Operational support - execute database changes, participate in release and maintenance events, respond for pages triggered by monitoring
- Application support - participate with the teams to determine architecture, data models, best practices, and optimal query patterns
- System Optimization - monitor and optimize system performance, schema change management, query analysis, authoring tools for databases automated deployment
- Availability - ensure maximum uptime and implement proper safeguards for backup, replication, and recovery
- Security - define and implement user privileges and data access controls
- Planning and configuration - pro-actively manage database instances to accommodate for growth and scale
- Research and POC support including building and launching new Database solutions
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Support database, development, and user interface team in designing the application.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Flexible working hours
- Meal tickets and transport discounts
- Continuous learning through training and certifications
- Attractive salary package
- Annual teambuilding and parties
- Professional, modern and friendly working environment