Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- Faculty graduate (psychology, sociology, law) or technical (engineering, electronics, telecommunications)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Very good communication skills and interact with people;
- Ability to plan and organize activities
- Dynamism and creativity
Minimum 3 years experience in recruitment and selection activities (IT Software)
Recruit various level staff (mainly IT personnel):
- Start recruitment projects according to the vacancy request;
- Writes and posts recruitment ads on external job sites and social media channels;
- Identifies the most productive sources of selection;
- Select potential candidates based on the candidate profile and job requirements;
- Contact candidates and conducts HR interviews;
- Develop short list of candidates and working with department heads to complete projects;
- Completes and maintain the integrity of the database;
- Takes part alongside with HR team at different events such as jobs fairs; company presentation;
- Prepare and submit various periodical reports;