We are looking for:
• University degree within Economics, Finance, Mathematic, Strategic Management or Marketing
• Very good computer skills - MS Office.
• Strong analytical skills
• Outstanding presentation and influencing skills.
• Excellent organization and coordination skills.
• Very good command of English.
• Support and participate in marketing activities designed to support launch of new products with relevant local communication with support from Marketing Manager, Market Intelligence Manager and representatives from Headquarters;
• Permanently monitor and analyze local market situation (input: GFK data, marketing researches, actual sales, competitors pricing policy, other data available;
• Constant support of sell-out by implementing MarCom strategy (all advertising materials to be approved by Legal), in close co-operation with Trade Marketing;
• Support of internal communication on Philips portfolio (communication with sales and other departments on product specification; line charts/portfolio update; must stock list and regional toolkit update; product catalogue update; benchmarking)
• Control of documentation flow (agreement signing, invoices payment, acts signing, samples ordering) connected with execution of marketing actions of different sort;
• Undertake other responsibilities and tasks related to the business interests of the Company.
• Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you.
• Intensive learning on the job through real experience.
• Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment.