This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philips active
View all jobs Marketing Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for:
• University degree within Economics, Finance, Mathematic, Strategic Management or Marketing
• Very good computer skills - MS Office.
• Strong analytical skills
• Outstanding presentation and influencing skills.
• Excellent organization and coordination skills.
• Very good command of English.
• Support and participate in marketing activities designed to support launch of new products with relevant local communication with support from Marketing Manager, Market Intelligence Manager and representatives from Headquarters;
• Permanently monitor and analyze local market situation (input: GFK data, marketing researches, actual sales, competitors pricing policy, other data available;
• Constant support of sell-out by implementing MarCom strategy (all advertising materials to be approved by Legal), in close co-operation with Trade Marketing;
• Support of internal communication on Philips portfolio (communication with sales and other departments on product specification; line charts/portfolio update; must stock list and regional toolkit update; product catalogue update; benchmarking)
• Control of documentation flow (agreement signing, invoices payment, acts signing, samples ordering) connected with execution of marketing actions of different sort;
• Undertake other responsibilities and tasks related to the business interests of the Company.
• Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you.
• Intensive learning on the job through real experience.
• Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment.