Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Work experience in Agile Development projects preferably as a Scrum Master;
- Certification as a Scrum Master is a big plus (otherwise trail period is tied to passing the certification);
- Very high social skills and empathy to notice tensions or issues in the team;
- Readiness to take up any kind of tasks to support the team including administrative overhead;
- English language: Fluent; German is a strong advantage;
- Flexibility to travel abroad occasionally in Switzerland and Germany;
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in software development, information systems, technology.
• Makes sure that Scrum Methodology is adhered to in the team;
• Works with and educates PO, Team, Management, and Organization;
• Ensures a proper power balance between PO, Team, Management;
• Helps to organize (., Meetings);
• Helps to keep the Team focused on the current Sprint;
• Helps to achieve Sprint goals;
• Solves impediments by actively approaching team members;
• Encourage and helps to achieve transparency;
• Strives to develop a Team into a High-Performance Team;
• Educates and focuses a Team toward business-driven development;
• Supports Team buildings and Team development by utilizing the abilities and skills of individuals, and fostering a Feedback culture;
• Ensures and supports Empowerment of the Team;
• Addresses needs efficiently and effectively;
• Detects hidden problems and strives to solve them;
• Helps Team to learn from its experiences;
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, Christmas and Easter Gift Vouchers, training and Certifications, Fresh fruits at the office, Therapeutic massage etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!