Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Work experience in Agile Development projects preferably as a Scrum Master;
- Certification as a Scrum Master is a big plus (otherwise trail period is tied to passing the certification);
- Very high social skills and empathy to notice tensions or issues in the team;
- Readiness to take up any kind of tasks to support the team including administrative overhead;
- English language: Fluent; German is a strong advantage;
- Flexibility to travel abroad occasionally in Switzerland and Germany;
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in software development, information systems, technology.
• Makes sure that Scrum Methodology is adhered to in the team;
• Works with and educates PO, Team, Management, and Organization;
• Ensures a proper power balance between PO, Team, Management;
• Helps to organize (., Meetings);
• Helps to keep the Team focused on the current Sprint;
• Helps to achieve Sprint goals;
• Solves impediments by actively approaching team members;
• Encourage and helps to achieve transparency;
• Strives to develop a Team into a High-Performance Team;
• Educates and focuses a Team toward business-driven development;
• Supports Team buildings and Team development by utilizing the abilities and skills of individuals, and fostering a Feedback culture;
• Ensures and supports Empowerment of the Team;
• Addresses needs efficiently and effectively;
• Detects hidden problems and strives to solve them;
• Helps Team to learn from its experiences;
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, Christmas and Easter Gift Vouchers, training and Certifications, Fresh fruits at the office, Therapeutic massage etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!