This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Technologies used across some of our current engagements:
- OS: RedHat and Centos
- Infrastructure provisioning: Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
- Delivery pipeline orchestration: Jenkins 2.0
- Monitoring: Nagios and Zabbix
- Logging: ELK
- Containers: Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure: AWS, Rackspace Cloud and Traditional
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo and Hadoop
- Application: Bespoke Java, Hybris (eCommerce) and Adobe AEM
• Experienced and passionate in one or more of the following areas: systems
administration, infrastructure automation, “full-stack” software development,
virtualisation/cloud/container platforms, environments and configuration
• Collaborate daily with customer development teams, IT service groups and 3rd
parties to build and operate environments for software testing and training
• Autonomously work on and implement the team’s Deployment Pipeline; the set
of technical and business assurance activities that support the transition of
application and infrastructure services from development through to production.
• Work in a multi-disciplinary I&E team and contribute to its management
methodology, helping organize a diverse collection of technical activities into a
coherent work stream.
• Apply DevOps thinking - i.e. bring development and IT ops processes, people and
tools closer together - in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with
which we deliver technical solutions to our clients.
• To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when engaging
with diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear
understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Our partner is expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.