I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• Technologies used across some of our current engagements:
- OS: RedHat and Centos
- Infrastructure provisioning: Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
- Delivery pipeline orchestration: Jenkins 2.0
- Monitoring: Nagios and Zabbix
- Logging: ELK
- Containers: Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure: AWS, Rackspace Cloud and Traditional
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo and Hadoop
- Application: Bespoke Java, Hybris (eCommerce) and Adobe AEM
• Experienced and passionate in one or more of the following areas: systems
administration, infrastructure automation, “full-stack” software development,
virtualisation/cloud/container platforms, environments and configuration
• Collaborate daily with customer development teams, IT service groups and 3rd
parties to build and operate environments for software testing and training
• Autonomously work on and implement the team’s Deployment Pipeline; the set
of technical and business assurance activities that support the transition of
application and infrastructure services from development through to production.
• Work in a multi-disciplinary I&E team and contribute to its management
methodology, helping organize a diverse collection of technical activities into a
coherent work stream.
• Apply DevOps thinking - i.e. bring development and IT ops processes, people and
tools closer together - in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with
which we deliver technical solutions to our clients.
• To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when engaging
with diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear
understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Our partner is expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.