Junior Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery
• Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Practical hands-on experience on Azure using key services like VM, Azure API, VSTS or Cloud Services
• Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performant and secure solutions using Public/Private cloud.
• Experience with any of the following is appreciated:
Tools: e.g.: TFS/VSTS, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible.
Cloud platforms: e.g.: Azure, AWS, Google Compute Engine.
• Working within an Agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
• Technical University degree
• Fluent in English
• Good communications skills
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Travel availability
• Design and implement Software Defined Infrastructure using cloud standards and methodologies
• Engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services
• Implement infrastructure, build and project automation using Powershell
• Architect and implement elastic and server-less infrastructure using auto-scaling and lambda services
• Work with state of the art tools such as VSTS, Azure Resource Management, PowerShell DSC, Docker or Sonarqube
• Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
• Experimentation with new cloud technologies to define their use cases/suitability