GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
• Excellent attention to detail, prioritization and multi-tasking;
• Curiosity and passion for problem solving, project management, social media, market research and data analysis;
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Experience with Survey Reporter, SPSS, SAS or other data analysis software a plus;
• Availability to work between 16:00 and 00:00
The work consists in:
• Assist in the execution of the research process from project planning to data collection to end delivery to the client;
• Manage aspects of projects including execution, schedule and quality;
• Quality assurance in checking survey links, data tables, reports.