This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sales representative active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
- University degree, preferably Economic studies;
- 1-2 years’ experience in field sales.
- MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Good level of English is a plus;
- Strong communication skills: capacity to argument/convince;
- Resilient, capable to remain calm in conflict situations;
- Flexible, adaptable;
- Induces a professional, powerful image;
- Client oriented;
- Analytical mind, capable to interpret data and to rely on it when making different choices;
- Quality oriented;
- Capable and willing to learn;
- Dynamic, proactive;
- Team player.
- Sells Nutricia products, responsible to achieve individual sales objectives and targets in the established area (both Pharma and Modern Trade);
- Promotes Nutricia image in front of new clients through a professional approach and adequate promotion products;
- Ensures an optimum display of products at the points of sale, the observance of the cool-chain and of the merchandising standard and principles;
- Implements the marketing activities decided upon by the company in stores;
- Agrees upon orders with the clients and sends the orders to the central warehouse for delivery, within the time frames agreed upon with his line manager;
- Collects and reports relevant market information, recommends to the solutions for sales optimization;
- Strictly applies Company specific policies and procedures, best uses company assets only for business purposes;
- Performs any other responsibilities or tasks assigned to them by company management in his area of competence, within the agreed deadlines.
Nutricia, Best Employers 2016 in Romania, is focusing on bringing the right nutrition in the First 1000 days to as many moms and babies as possible.
- Multinational environment
- Development opportunities
- Competitive package