Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Economics (Accounting, Finance)
- Advanced knowledge in SAP and Excel
- Relevant work experience on a similar position in a multinational environment (minimum 3 years)
- Strong background within controlling/reporting
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to make quick but rational decisions; results oriented
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail, an analytical approach to work and an investigative nature
- An advanced level of English is required (French could be a great plus)
- Develop monthly financial reports and inform the top management
- Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports
- Research and design accurate financial reports considering the key factors influencing business performance;
- Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
- Perform activities related to company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and analyses that are in accordance with the Group strategy and analyze KPIs to monitor profitability
- Is up to date with the changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Support the Financial Service Center and Payroll department in various topics such as project accounting, revenue recognition,etc