ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Economics (Accounting, Finance)
- Advanced knowledge in SAP and Excel
- Relevant work experience on a similar position in a multinational environment (minimum 3 years)
- Strong background within controlling/reporting
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to make quick but rational decisions; results oriented
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail, an analytical approach to work and an investigative nature
- An advanced level of English is required (French could be a great plus)
- Develop monthly financial reports and inform the top management
- Perform monthly payroll operations and ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports
- Research and design accurate financial reports considering the key factors influencing business performance;
- Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
- Perform activities related to company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and analyses that are in accordance with the Group strategy and analyze KPIs to monitor profitability
- Is up to date with the changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Support the Financial Service Center and Payroll department in various topics such as project accounting, revenue recognition,etc