Junior- IT Advisory
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Information Systems Management, Cybernetics, Information Technology or related.
• Information Technology knowledgeable and passionate.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Flexible in working independently or in a team, as required by tasks assigned.
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
• Previous experience in a consulting company would be a plus.
• Available for business travel.
• Drive for developing professionally and building long term relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Fluent written and spoken English. An international certificate (IELTS, Toefl or Cambridge) would be a plus.
• Strong commitment to excellence and professional and personal growth.
• Participate to IT advisory projects together with other team members.
• Assist the in-charge and the manager during the fieldwork and project documentation.
• Perform various project related tasks in accordance with the instructions of the in-charge and the manager.
• Document the information in dedicated working papers as per KPMG methodology.
• Assume indicated roles in projects according to your position.
• Liaise with the clients to understand, obtain and assess specific information.