This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs VBA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Excellent understanding of VBA, ACCESS, EXCEL
• C# would be a good plus
• Knowledge of cubes and analysis services within SQL Server
• Knowledge of SQL queries optimization, indexes usage, query plans, joins
• Experience in Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks
• Visual Studio, GitHub
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Good command of English, French is a plus
Nice to have Skills
• Very good powers of comprehension as the business and technical landscape is quite complex
• Able to work with mixed language documentation
• Understanding of operational risk assessment
• Implement new features and projects front to back as part of an Agile team
• Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests
• Write documentation
• Support of the business departments and cross functional teams
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills