Coordination Executive - Chinese Speaker
- Previous experience in customer service/travel industry is considered a plus;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication and organisational skill;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented person;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Advanced level of English language is mandatory;
- Advanced level of Chinese language;
- Good working knowledge MS Office;
- Available to work in shifts.
- Liaise with tour leaders and suppliers to ensure a high standard is provided.
- Check itinerary feasibility and progress of tour.
- Anticipate and resolve enquirers or problems that arise during a tour.
- Arrange and coordinate services/hotel reservations for any itinerary amendments or additional services requested from Tour Leader or Sales.
- Act as an emergency response team providing support to Tour Leaders during any unexpected crisis situations that may arise.
- Resolve any problems/complaints that may arise during or after trips.
- Quality control of suppliers through monitoring of services.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.