Global HR Generalist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Global HR Generalist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Previous experience in a human resources function, within an international company, ideally with exposure to SAP HCM;
• Advanced English and German language skills are required;
• Proficient in MS Office (especially proficient Excel knowledge);
• University degree in business administration, business informatics, computer science or equivalent education;
• Able to work alone as well as part of a remote team.
You will have the chance to be part of our firm-wide team in order to support on topics such as Time Management, Personnel administration and Organizational Management.
• Perform Company-wide SAP HCM Time Management reporting (check for absences and attendances, annual leave entitlements, etc.);
• Check accuracy of personnel data in SAP system and coordinate with the HR departments of global BearingPoint entities in order to correct any errors;
• Human resources master data maintenance and monitoring of data quality;
• Data maintenance and support for reorganizations in Organizational Management.
The job is located in Bucharest, but you will be working closely with the HR Germany team. You will undertake a 2-month training period in Berlin for the beginning.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects;
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits.