Overheads Finance Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Overheads Finance Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Join our Finance Business Partners team as the Lead for our team of Overhead Finance Business Partners ensuring consistent and reliable performance, improving process and effectively addressing any issues. You will work collaboratively across our organisation, working closely with European Business Units, our Dublin based European Overheads team and Regional GBS, building strong relationships and creating a culture of financial discipline, operational excellence and continuous improvement. You will be key member of a dynamic team based in Bucharest, Romania, with great future career opportunities
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Finance Manager, Operating expenses you will work with a diverse and energetic business team of 7-9 direct reports in charge of expense management including analysis, planning, modeling, reporting and be a senior support for the team providing leadership and support in managing key cross-functional stakeholders, providing and executive view on significant variances from budgeted/forecasted spends and identifying risk mitigation plans to support informed decision making.
Also, you will provide valuable support to:
• Ensure timely & accurate delivery of the team’s accountabilities with strong financial control environments in the overheads processes, providing clear visibility to the key drivers of variances and insightful commentary for both local and European reporting;
• Ensure that all transactions within overheads processes are executed in accordance with fiscal, statutory and accounting policies in the markets to minimize any financial risk to the P&L;
• Be the escalation point for the Overheads Finance Team and responsible for leading clear action plans to identify root cause and mitigate reoccurring issues.
• Support your team and the European Overheads Team in providing sound financial management support, value added analysis and insight in order to guide the business in efficient management and control to European Overhead team in line with Area & ZBB target setting governance;
• Be responsible for initiating, supporting and driving continuous improvement on key processes and prioritizing opportunities to deliver simplified, standardized processes; set the best practice approach and work to develop consistent approach across Clusters & Categories
• Engage with local finance team members and embrace new virtual ways of working to ensure success of new operating model with the proactive education, guidance and support needed to deliver the financial business goals
• Have accountability for ensuring accurate and on time delivery against Service Level Agreements with Overheads Finance teams across Europe.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• University Degree in Finance/Business-Related field and good experience of related FP&A / Commercial Finance, MBA preferred
• >8-10 years of relevant work experience on financial and management accounting
• Strong managerial skill with 3+ years of management experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and functions across the organization.
• Self-motivation, Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently;
• Strong Leadership, Communication and Influencing skills with proven experience of people and customer relationship management at all levels;
• Ability to deliver solutions to the business and manage stakeholders, a continuous improvement mindset
• Good communication skills/knowledge of English;
• A natural curiosity, and inquisitive approach to the role and business environment.
• Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP), knowledge of Anaplan would be an advantage
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Moderate travel is required to location that you are assigned to work with, mobility is a key for future career development.
The incumbent must be able to adapt to a changing environment with varying workload levels while accomplishing daily work, meeting deadlines and managing unexpected, urgent requests and issues.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our Kellogg team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food. Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania.