HR Generalist and Contract Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs HR Generalist and Contract Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
• Assist with administrative work, including organizing and maintaining the Legal Department files;
• Manage the documentation execution process, including compliance with internal policy, notarization, legalization and other formalities;
• Assisting with the reviewing and drafting contracts across all business streams and ensuring that they are in compliance with legal requirements
• Assisting with the development of contract templates and online “click-through” agreements for vi’s various products and services
• Assisting with the management of litigation together with outside counsel as required
• Assisting with the management and reviewing trademarks and other IP
• Assisting with the management of all employment/freelance contract matters across the group.
You will need to have:
• Bachelor degree or other qualification in law (bachelor degree in any other relevant discipline will also be considered);
• Ideally 2 years’ experience in a paralegal or legal executive role (preferably in-house at a company);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage multiple tasks
• Good attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
• Legal research skills and the desire to develop your understanding of the law
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Office administrative skills for tasks such as filing, typing and letter writing
• Good teamwork skills particularly when working with other departments to complete your tasks
• Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
• Language skills – fluent English, good command of German