Application Techincal Support with Spanish (24x7)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Techincal Support with Spanish (24x7) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in Spanish and English;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Outlook);
- SAP knowledge is an advantage;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Listening skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving attitude;
- Customer service orientation
- Supporting end users in day by day operations with specific applications;
- Receives and assess claims according to defined procedures/routines;
- Receives and logs all e-mail/web/phone call and ensures proper documentation;
- Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems;
- Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
*Ability to cover 24x7 Shift Work Schedule*
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package: public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription, meal vouchers, free access to an online library
- Training delivered in classrooms or virtually
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Opportunity to work with top clients, on complex projects
- Dynamic, international working environment