Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Reporting to the Manager, Customer Support, you will ensure that customer-escalated issues are resolved within the timeframes committed to in our Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
• Understand how all elements of the software ecosystem work together, and develop appropriate triage and Troubleshooting strategies;
• Develop tools and scripts to augment our support capabilities;
• Drive issues to resolution by engaging internal teams, as needed, including outside of core hours;
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, QA analysts and deployment specialists to resolve issues and drive patch releases;
• Maintain customer-facing issue ticketing and telephone support systems, and interface with internal task management systems;
• Work with client organizations to help develop Tier 2 & 3 support;
• Create and maintain articles and FAQs for the customer support knowledge base;
• Provide input into reports to management and customers on topics such as SLA compliances and root-cause analysis of emergency escalations.
• Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and analytical skills;
• Experience with client platforms (iOS/Android/Web);
• Experience with server platforms (REST API, Java);
• Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems;
• Proven mastery of Linux, from shell scripting to server provisioning;
• Real-world experience with large-scale, redundant, carrier grade enterprise software systems;
• Experience with VPN and virtualization technology;
• Experience with Tomcat, Redis, MySQL/ MariaDB, Netty, RabbitMQ, NGINX, Hibernate;
• TCP/IP networking, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN and network security;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral;
• Detail oriented with an ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
• Ability to stay motivated and drive problems to resolution, while working alone or with a team;
• Ability to travel to customer sites (up to 25%);
• Participate in our on-call program, which includes responsibility for 24x7 telephone and email support for emergency situations within response times specified in SLAs.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices;
• A passion for technology, learning, and application of new knowledge to drive innovation;
• A firm understanding of IPTV infrastructure;
• DBA knowledge and experience.