Cash Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Cash Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required
- Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel (Required); Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Access (Preferred)
- University Degree or equivalent is required
- Prior experience in Cash Management processing or in other Record-to-Report processes
- Proficient in back office Treasury, Payments and Cash Management systems
- Experience with SAP Asset Management, Projects Systems and Winshuttle
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and US GAAP
- Expertise in Record to Report function, including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
The Associate, Cash Management, is responsible for performing a diverse set of work activities included in the end-to-end Record to Report (RTR) process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Meet service levels outlined in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and work with the business process outsourcing (BPO) provider to ensure that KPIs are delivered seamlessly
- Plan, manage and execute timely and accurate payments, on behalf of the European business for third-party supplier invoices, trade promotional invoices, and employee expenses
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of daily Treasury deals and maintain a strong relationship with the Treasury team
- Ensure Kellogg European bank accounts are reconciled and all bank items are allocated to the correct area of the financial statements in a timely basis
- Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg RTR policies, including GAAP, SOX, corporate tax structure (i.e., ROUPEE), and audit requirements as well as adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Coordinate the set-up and cancelling of Direct Debits and Standing Orders with appropriate suppliers