Resource Management Team Leader @ GE Power
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs General Electric active
View all jobs Resource Management Team Leader @ GE Power active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Today Central and Eastern Europe, Romania is part of, is an emerging growth market for GE, one where industrial sales can grow multiple GDP. For GE it is also a major innovation, technology, engineering know-how and manufacturing location for global marketsRequirements
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical discipline or relevant experience
• Field experience
• Experience in project/program management
• Proven ability to drive results, in a matrix organization
• Team player
• Highly organized
• Able to work to tight timelines
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Customer focused
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Valid Passport and Driver's License
• EU Work Permit
• English skills
The Resource Management Team Leader will be responsible for the allocation of Craft technicians to scheduled and unscheduled outages within the business. He will also be the line manager of the technicians. The individual will contribute to drive utilization of resources across the region utilizing the planning tools within the Organization. The role will deliver customer value via key business metrics, optimization of our existing population, and customer feedback.
• Work with requesters to assign and dispatch assigned resources
• Drive utilization
• Assist in the development of the 3-year resource plan
• Balance technical training within the teams
• Provide feedback into the appraisal processes to ensure consistency across country
• Support the sub-regional Resource management with long term fulfillment plans to include:
o Recruiting plans, in coordination with Resource Managers, HRMs and Sub Region GM’s
o Own recruiting activities, such as GE days, utilization of third party recruiters
o Pace hiring with ELC training schedule
• Closely monitor Work Time Report and hours consumption for 100% compliance. Drive unassigned time down and target 80% billable time across the craft pool.
• Tie into Corp Legal Immigration Council and Tax teams for PS operations in Europe, ensuring 100% compliance with visa and work permit needs.
• Create closed loop processes to capture and leverage learnings on above processes.