Experienced Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF Tech active
View all jobs Experienced Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership together with your colleagues. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and be eager to learn. The environment is dynamic and we are constantly on the lookout for innovative creative solutions and new ideas.
Your key competencies:
• The drive to understand (international) colleagues of your team, focused on delivering working software together, eager to learn.
• You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
• You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
• You have a curiosity to understand Java SE fundamentals (e.g. serialization, threading, transactions, functional programming benefits)
• You have experience in Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tooling/practices.
What you bring to the team:
• A University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Software Engineering, Financial Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of Java software engineering experience
• Advanced knowledge of Java 7/8
• Experience in developing automated testing
• Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Fortify, Git, Jenkins, Maven
• Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts
• Good communication skills, in English and Romanian
• Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others
Nice to have:
• Experience with working in an international organization and cross-border team
• Experience in Financial Markets or banking.
• Work on the latest technologies with a strong focus on performance, large data sets and towards event-driven architecture/calculations.
• Distributed systems built around Apache technologies (a.o. Apache Ignite, GridGain)
• Java 8, including Functional programming
• SQL Oracle
• Linux, virtualization, containerization
• Design and develop automated unit, integration and regression tests.
• Create front-end components with Angular.js (1.6 current, upgrade possible)
• Through our Agile/Scrum process: interpret business requirements with the Product Owner and Feature Engineer during the refinement session, break down the tasks, estimate the Story Points to develop, test and harden this feature with your colleagues, and deliver and support it on the production environment to our global users.
• International team
• Very good work environment
• Professional opportunities
• Extra benefits included