Full-Stack Developer (Java, JS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Full-Stack Developer (Java, JS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
• Practical experience working on large scale web-projects with focus on writing reusable components
• Knowledge with AngularJS or similar MVC frameworks
• Experience in writing automatic tests for frontend functionality
• Practical experience writing CSS3/SCSS and HTML5
• Practical experience with using Bootstrap
• Personal competencies
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and is a good team player
• You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
• You have the ability to suggest solutions.
• You have an openness regarding “sourcing setup” experiments.
• You are proactive and result oriented.
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
• Java technology (JEE, Swing, OSGI, Android, JUnit, Mockito)
• Tools (Jira, Git, IntelliJ)
• Methodology (Scrum, Kanban, TDD)
The project is responsible for the continued development, improvement and maintenance of the product SitaWare Headquarters. This product is deployed and running on a number of installations around the world. We have the responsibility to improve and maintain this product to continue being the best product on the market. New releases are shipped every half year including new capabilities, bug fixes and other improvements.Other info
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefits program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training