Business Restructuring Department Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BDO Romania active
View all jobs Business Restructuring Department Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,400 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
We need a professional colleague with a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, integrity and commitment to our team, as well as a positive attitude and constructive approach. Succeeding as a Department Assistant in our Business Restructuring division requires attention to details and careful execution.
We expect you to be always cooperative and solutions-oriented.
• University degree (any law related field is strongly preferred);
• Any previous experience is a plus – at least an year in an administrative role would be the best fit but we are willing to meet you either way;
• Basic understanding of insolvency related activity;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Communication skills;
• Organizational skills, attention to details
• Responsibility, self-awareness and determination.
Job domain: BUSINESS RESTRUCTURING
As a Business Restructuring Department Assistant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Ensure full support for the Business Restructuring team;
• Assist Partners in managing administrative tasks and client related tasks;
• File management and correspondence;
• Ensure implementation of internal procedures;
• Basic business related activities;
• English translation (contracts, reports, management letters);
• Secretarial work (fax, telephone, stationery, travel booking).
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.