ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field;
• Relevant experience in a software testing role;
• Previous experience in Java automation projects, or equivalent Java language experience;
• Experience in working with the agile methodology, as part of a scrum team;
• Demonstrable knowledge of using automated test tools (Selenium);
• Experience with Jira is a plus;
• Previous testing experience in the financial or banking sector, particularly payments, also constitutes an advantage;
• Hands on in preparation of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
• Very good spoken and written English language skills;
• German would be a plus.
• Be at the heart of a testing process that will help create a key business strategic software component by being involved in all application development lifecycle phases;
• Actively take part in daily and weekly scrum ceremonies;
• Prepare and Execute functional testing of user stories and requirements;
• Execute non-functional testing, performance testing;
• Create, write, update and execute both manual and automated test case scenarios, test plans, test cases and test scripts;
• Work closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and Test Lead in order to deliver tasks in time and at the pre-established quality level.