This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Automated tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field;
• Relevant experience in a software testing role;
• Previous experience in Java automation projects, or equivalent Java language experience;
• Experience in working with the agile methodology, as part of a scrum team;
• Demonstrable knowledge of using automated test tools (Selenium);
• Experience with Jira is a plus;
• Previous testing experience in the financial or banking sector, particularly payments, also constitutes an advantage;
• Hands on in preparation of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
• Very good spoken and written English language skills;
• German would be a plus.
• Be at the heart of a testing process that will help create a key business strategic software component by being involved in all application development lifecycle phases;
• Actively take part in daily and weekly scrum ceremonies;
• Prepare and Execute functional testing of user stories and requirements;
• Execute non-functional testing, performance testing;
• Create, write, update and execute both manual and automated test case scenarios, test plans, test cases and test scripts;
• Work closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and Test Lead in order to deliver tasks in time and at the pre-established quality level.