Full-time internship in Audit | Bucharest Office
We are currently looking for Interns in Audit, to join our team for an internship program with the possibility to further extend the cooperation.
Last year students and/or graduates are invited to test their abilities on projects and practical business cases. Taking part in our paid internship program provides an excellent opportunity to check your knowledge gained at university and apply it to solving actual problems.
• Last year students, fresh graduates or master students;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
• Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• Very good analytical skills;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
• Very good MS Office skills;
• Availability for a full-time program;
• Availability for traveling.
• Develop an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools;
• Perform analytical review of audit documents;
• Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control;
• Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting Deloitte's audit opinions;
• Perform tests of internal controls;