Java Developer- Great opportunity
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Java Developer- Great opportunity active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• good OOP and OOD experience;
• Java experience is highly appreciated
• experience with Web Services;
• experience with build tools and versioning systems (SVN, GIT);
• very good written and verbal English skills;
• excellent team player
Who we are? (Domains Apps Team)
• we develop applications that help our customers to manage their Domains related
• we use full-stack exciting technologies like HTML5, Node.js including frameworks like Ember and Angular and also Java with Spring, Gradle, REST WebServices, NoSQL Databases
• we have an Agile approach (SCRUM)
In this role, you will:
• be part of a full-stack development team with lots of experience to share
• develop cutting-edge software for the next generation Web based Frontends being a first point of contact for our Customers;
• work in an Agile environment organized according to the SCRUM process;
• evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation;
• collaborate with an international team of software developers;
• And, most of all, you will be a part of our multinational young and dynamic team