gNOC Technical Team Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs gNOC Technical Team Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• University degree – preferable in Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics
• Prior experience in managing teams is an advantage
• ITIL, PMP, PRINCE2, Agile certifications would be a plus
• Knowledge with IP networking, protocols (SNMP, SMTP), technologies (Sharepoint, WEB), data bases structures
• Distinguishers: professional certifications with Microsoft, SQL, SNMP, data bases, programming
• Distinguishers: previous experience or knowledge within OSS domain (umbrella systems, NMS/EMS) and Remedy type platforms; previous experience with programming languages, SNMP / SQL / ORACLE
• Team-oriented and good cooperation abilities
• Responsible, aware and oriented towards high quality results
• Multitasking skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and maintain focus
• Good level of communication in English; French language is a plus
• Availability for travelling ~10% of the time
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since the 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fixed and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support our quick business lines expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a Technical Team Leader for our Network Operations Center.
Our Technical Team Leader will work closely with his team in order to ensure the development, deployment, customization and maintaining of managed services applications for network monitoring and performance management. Also our new colleague will perform knowledge sharing for our subsidiaries world-wide.
The Technical Team Leader will report directly to the Managed Services Manager and will collaborate with our colleagues and clients at Group level. They will be exposed to the latest telecommunication and software technologies and an expanding international environment.
• Manage the creation and development of performance reports, delivery method, scope of work, and general duties records
• Maintain a close relationship with clients and vendors for project planning, consultation, development and testing
• Supervise the team when performing customization, testing, verification, acceptance for the developed monitoring solutions
• Lead the team in developing and implementing optimization solutions for applications and equipment
• Manage customer demands to ensure maximum satisfaction, and to maintain quality over quantity
• Assist in creating comprehensive technical documents
• Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
• Manage interactions between team members and management, assist in addressing issues amongst team members in order to resolve conflicts that might appear
• Perform and/or organize training and mentorship for team members in order to maximize the outputs of the team
• Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• International environment
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness etc.)