Factory Accountant_German Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Factory Accountant_German Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
- Fluent in English and German written and spoken
years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX as desired asset
- Good communication & Collaboration skills- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
- Drive accountability and results
Primary Purpose of the Position
The Factory Accountant supports the delivery of Factory accounting services in accordance with SLAs while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and Duties and
Responsibilities- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (. journal postings) to ensure that factory accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner;
- Perform inventory accounting entries in close collaboration with plant controlling teams (record consignment stock for engineering materials/raw materials, accrual for Obsolescence/Surplus for Spare Parts, etc.);
- Close books & consolidate financial results in close collaboration with plant controlling teams (closing payroll; perform manual invoice booking; accrual for PO, non PO, energy; normal variance calculation and booking; transfers between plants, etc.);
- Reconcile accounts and ensure that updates are made accurately and in a timely manner;
- Monitor open and overdue items and communicate and follow-up accordingly with the appropriate stakeholders;
- Support preparation of documents/reports and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close according to producers in place;
- Gather, collate and analyze data as necessary in order to prepare and maintain various reports as and when needed;
- Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly;- Participate and contribute to process improvement and standardization of activities;
- Maintain a good relationship with the manufacturing accounting teams from the assigned countries.