Senior C# Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Senior C# Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Excellent understanding of C#.NET 4.5, web services (WCF), multi-threading, front-end development (WinForms-MVC pattern), SQL(Oracle);
• Experience with Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach is appreciated (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, NUnit);
• Ability to understand micro services oriented architecture;
• You will work/interact with techs like: Infragistics, WCF, NATS.IO & RabbitMQ for messaging, Azure, Mongo DB for caching & elastic search etc.;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team following TDD methodology;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications, within agreed time scales, using code review practice and occasionally pair programming;
• Assure the corrective maintenance;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Point out issues architecture or code issues, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
• Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
We will also value:
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, in order to participate in English-only meetings. French knowledge is a plus;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Financial products trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team