Financial IT Solutions Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars Consulting active
View all jobs Financial IT Solutions Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
1. Education: University degree in Finance / Accounting or Computer Science.
2. Relevant expertise:
• A minimum of 8-10 years of related experience in a related financial systems and architectures function either as part of the IT or Finance organizations;
3. Special knowledge:
• Experience in management and control over information technology platforms both for internal use (ticketing, help desk activities, CRM, cloud proposal software, collaboration platforms) and external use (technical financial solutions and interfacing);
• Proved experience in driving innovation and continuous improvement projects;
• Fluent in English and preferably French;
4. Communication skills
• Excellent communication; strategic alignment with senior stakeholders, partners, leadership/executives, colleagues and clients - ability to articulate complex topics and interact with all levels of management
• Workforce management (including succession/talent management, performance evaluations, salary administration).
• Advanced industry/market intelligence;
• Excellent business acumen;
• Effectively comprehend AOS strategies, organizations, policies, processes, systems and operations;
• Exceptional understanding of leading in a global, virtual environment;
• Advanced risk management and business controls practices;
• Highly developed ability to analyze, prioritize and execute multiple business strategies;
• Proven program and project management leadership and knowledge;
• Outstanding ability to influence
The role is responsible and accountable for the smooth running of compliance and other finance solutions systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines for the AOS Global Business Support.
The main responsibilities:
1.Manage and control our information technology platforms both for internal use (ticketing, help desk activities, CRM, cloud proposal software, collaboration platforms) and external use (InControl platform and associated applications and plug-ins);
2.Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations based on best practice policies and processes;
3.Development of platforms for next generation capabilities through interfaces and plug-ins working with internal resources and external software providers;
4.Ensure the highest level of security with regard to data management and storage, network access and backup systems.
5.Builds and sustains deep relationships with (key) clients and works towards becoming their Trusted Business Advisor and acts as a discussion partner;
6.Propose appropriate solutions to meet client needs based on the understanding of client business;
7.Lead and manage the InControl Portal Creation Process (PCC); 1.Determine the business needs, approve the PCC and rollout;
2.Manage wizard accesses;
3.Creates and supervises the creation of portals and monitors the portal creation rollout plan;
4.Participates and leads solution testing (for new workflows and new designs);
5.Manages the final approval process with COE for any changed PCC and rollout plans;
6.Manages all training needs (creation along with Mazars University, delivery of trainings).