FINANCIAL & PLANNING ASSOCIATE (temporary, 18 months)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile JTI Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile FINANCIAL & PLANNING ASSOCIATE (temporary, 18 months) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2017. In addition to the global certification, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. JTI’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, was recognized as the Number One Top Employer in Switzerland.
Why join our team? At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.
We provide our people with constant opportunities to gain their own experience, improve their skills and develop their careers. Our business environment constantly evolves as new products and markets emerge. This is your opportunity to make a real difference. Investment in people, global outreach and international mindset are part of our DNA.
We encourage you to explore the diverse career paths open to you and the many opportunities to learn and develop. You can either pursue an international career or enjoy an international flavor while working from your home country.
We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities as well as:
- Onboarding Program for new employees
- Internal climate sustaining ideas generation and sharing
- Development Centers
- Talent Management and Succession Planning programs
- Internal and international Development Assignments
- Wellbeing program.
For more information, visit www.jti.com/careers
• University degree (preferably in Economics);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in planning & finnancial analysis within a multinational environment;
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and financial reporting practices;
• Very good PC Skills: MS Office (Excel), SAP would be a plus;
• Very good analytical skills;
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills; customer-oriented attitude;
• Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
• Very Good English language knowledge;
Provides support for the timely and accurate preparation of Management & Financial reporting packages, for the maintenance of Financial Planning & Analysis data input in the systems (including month-end closing), as well as for the preparation of the official financial planning exercises.