IOT Support L1
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs IOT Support L1 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Good ability to interact in an international context
• Strong skills to work with a team both local and remote.
• Profile with good growth capability and proactive approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills and interaction in stressful situations
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Knowledge on Netscout: application and network performance management
• Good Knowledge on GSM, GPRS/EDGE, 3G/UMTS, SS7 and LTE (NB-IoT preferred)
• Good Knowledge on VAS elements as SMSC
• Good Knowledge in network protocol and infrastructure
• Good Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting over the global network elements on Common Subscriber Database (CSDB) including HLR, HSS, Provisioning Gate and CUDB.
• Good Knowledge on OS Unix and shell scripting
• Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken
• Willingness to work in call shifts and to perform night activities
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).