Linux System Administrator
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Set-up complex high performance/high availability production and development environments
• Work together with development teams, system operators and data center engineers to set-up and operate web applications
• Configure, maintain and enhance applications run on the controlled environments
• Execute deployments and hot-fixes on controlled environments
• Implement and maintain automated scripts for deployment and monitoring of applications
• Install, configure, operate and monitor web applications
• Set-up tools for assisting and optimizing daily activity
• React in real-time in case of failures of systems or applications (on-call required)
And, most of all, you will be a part of our young and dynamic team.
If you have/are:
• Hands on experience in building fault tolerant and scalable Linux systems (we use Debian mostly);
• Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and technologies;
• Experience with networking, routing, firewalls and load-balancing techniques;
• Experienced with administration and operation of web and application server technologies (specifically Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, Nginx);
• Expertise with one or more scripting languages (Perl, Bash, Python, etc.);
• Experience deploying Java based applications and knowledge of related CI/CD tools involved in the deployment process (Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Nexus);
• Experience / knowledge of configuration and automation tools (Puppet / Chef / Ansible etc.);
• Experience setting up and managing monitoring and logging systems Nagios / Icinga / Zabbix /ELK/ Kibana;
• Very good written and verbal English skills;
• Good team player abilities;
• Desire for continuous self-improvement;
Would be a plus:
• German language skills.
• Readiness to travel (short period of time)
• Experience in one or more of the following: Openstack, CEPH, Virtualization Technologies
• Experience in the operation of NOSQL databases (Mongo, Couchbase), and message systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ);
• OOP coding skills
• Experience in defining, documenting and implementing operational procedures
Thank you for your application!