HR Graduate Program Lead
This role will focus on designing, implementing and owning the end-to-end management of the Group Discover graduate programme within Romania, focusing on building a talent pipeline for our Group Technology function. Collaborating with Group Future Talent to streamline our processes across different countries, whilst keeping in line with local market best practice. This will include day to day activity, from attraction, recruitment and programme management, to developing a long term strategic youth plan in Romania.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Design and operational delivery of the immediate and long term attraction and talent strategy for the Group Technology Discover programme
- Proactive and routine reporting and talent management of employees during and post-programme to track performance of graduate programme
- Designing and managing the end-to-end recruitment and assessment process for all Technology Graduates in Romania, including facilitation of regular assessment centres and Discover Induction, delivering through great collaboration with the local Romania market
- In-life programme management including rotation allocation, capability development, performance guidance, reward, engagement and act as the single point of contact for all Discover managers and graduates.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- University graduate (or Master degree in progress)
- Previous experience of recruiting & HR programme management
- Successful experience of design and / or delivery of youth programmes (Graduates, Trainee, Internship) in multi-national, matrix organisation
- Excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable can-do, innovative approach and mindset
- High energy and curiosity to learn new things every day
- Strong Romanian and English language skills.