Internship - E-mail Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship - E-mail Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• Medium knowledge with Internet browsing, Windows systems, email providers
• Medium knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Basic knowledge with Linux systems
• Basic knowledge with networking concepts (ip, routing, dns etc)
• Attention to details
• Ability to learn new technologies and skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task to meet deadlines
Our Email Marketing Officer performs actions like:
• Prepare, configure and deploy daily email marketing campaigns;
• Actively monitor delivery logs while campaigns are deployed and take appropriate actions as required;
• Manage required resources (domains and IPs) to ensure successful delivery of email marketing campaigns;
• Observe and notify changes in email marketing campaigns;
• Assist R&D Specialists in developing new delivery strategies or improving ones when required;
• Perform email testing before launching of each marketing campaign;
• Lead A/B tests with subject lines, creatives in order to increase conversion rates;
• Analyze data and recommend daily campaigns to be delivered;
• Staying up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to emailing.
• Ensure business continuity together with the team in delivering email marketing campaigns all year round