Quotation Manager with English and Russian for HP Enterprise
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we are looking for a Quotation Manager with Russian and English.
Experience in technical environment, minimum 2 years of working experience with software applications and hardware products, network and infrastructure solutions and Catalog environment.
- University/high-school studies (Computer Science preferred)
- Becoming a Technical Expert (BTE) certified
- Accredited Presales Professional (APP) certified
- Minimum two years experience in the configuration and quotation position.
-Advanced technical knowledge and understanding on HP EG portfolio.
-Customer oriented – keep customer always in mind
- Valuable individual but very good team player
- Strong collaboration skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good technical IT knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meet agreed deadlines for action
- Deliver quality outputs
- Able to work fully independent.
- Escalation management
Entry point for both Watson and Catalog quote requests and other related requests
- Main point of contact on the configurations and quotations he/she manages (customer points of contact, sales and internal departments)
- Identifies specific requests and engages the appropriate teams to complete request (sales, presales, pricing, engineering, SC, OM)
- Prepares a clean handover to GBS and has the ability to articulate complex requirements into specific tasks
- Assumes request ownership and proactive follow-up until completion of request with all internal departments involved
- Ensure only approved prices are reflected in the official customer quotation
- Manages commit date and provide visibility/transparency of request status (proactive communication)
- Has the ability to prioritize requests based on criticality, business impact and customer satisfaction.
responsible to achieve the individual objectives, as agreed with the direct manager/supervisor at the beginning of HP’s fiscal year and as reflected in HP’s performance management tool (i.e. perform2win)
- responsible to caring for / securing the department’s equipment under his/her ownership during the duration of his/her employment
- ensures proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
- applies all applicable internal policies to ensure HP policies and audit requirements are met
- respects HP’s rules of confidentiality and private information policies
- performs additional activities related to department’s activities as assigned by managers.