SAP ABAP Developer
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code;
• Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
• Ensure all components are bug free (integration and unit testing);
• Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team;
• Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements; • Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
As an ABAP Developer you will take a part in the development of the business solutions based on functional and technical requirements:
• ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs;
• Investigate, diagnose and resolve incidents allocated to SAP SF Service Delivery;
• Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules;
• Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs;
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development;
• Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs.