Software Programmer - Innovative Robotic Testing
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
Proven experience and knowledge of one of the following programming languages in descending priority order:
• C/C++ (Windows API, GTK+, Qt, MFC, JUCE, wxWidgets, CEGUI,CEF);
• C# (Winforms, WPF);
• Java (JavaFX, Swing, AWT, SWT);
• Any other programming language that enables creation of fast, stable applications that work under Windows operating systems.
Proven experience and knowledge of:
• Strong mathematical background and algorithmic experience;
• Knowledge of the following would be an advantage: Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile/Windows Phone, Appium, Selendroid, UIAutomator, Monkeyrunner or any other software tool used to automate mobile, touchscreen apps testing.
• Previous experience in developing fast, stable applications that work under Windows operating systems;
• Previous experience in complex hardware-software interfaces architecture;
• Previous experience in development for dev/testing tools configuration;
• Ability to communicate effectively in workshop discussions, and seek clarity when necessary.
• Good communication and social skills;
• High energy, independent, flexible, result driven, responsible and pro-active personality;
• Analytical thinking;
• Curiosity and a mindset that focuses on building knowledge;
• Responsive and supportive;
• Flexible and open to other people’s point of view.
In our R&D department in Bucharest we need a full-time specialist with at least 4 years of experience in desktop applications software development. The focus is on developing a visual interface for the robotic testing tool which will be accessed on Microsoft Windows. This interface will allow high level manipulation of the tool like enabling easy and intuitive building of test cases through direct access to a robot and the device under test. It will also integrate with popular test automation frameworks. She/he will be part of a team of 7 people.
Our future colleague will have the following responsibilities:
• Implements code to enable easy and visual manipulation of the robotic testing tool;
• Implements code to enable easy manipulation of the device under test (smartphone, tablet);
• Implements code to enable integration between the robotic testing tool, the device under test and any popular mobile oriented test automation tool (Appium/Selendroid/UIAutomator/Monkeyrunner);
• Implements defect fixes during the testing phase and during product trials (pre-alpha, alpha, beta);
• Produces documentation for the Research Analysis document which contains development notes;
• Produces software deployment, installation, maintenance and user guide documentation.
• Implement code in accordance with defined quality and coding standards, design and architectural principles;
• Deliver any assigned tasks within specified timelines, to the expected quality;
• Understand and adhere to the project guidelines, working with the project director and the team to deliver the project successfully;
• Identify opportunities to strengthen the team processes, tools and ways of working.
• Professional Opportunities
• Very good work environment
• Great location
• Extra benefits included