Senior B2B Content Writer
We develop revolutionary products and services that leverage next generation technology.
We build web, mobile and VR platforms powered by emerging technologies and experience design.
- Examples that you are a strong and versatile writer. You must be able to take highly complex subjects and break them down into simple and easy-to-understand concepts
- Proven experience in ghostwriting content, effectively conveying the thought leader’s
expertise and voice
- Experience writing for the B2B space is a plus. However, strong samples are what matter the most
- A desire to work autonomously and ability to juggle multiple projects at once. You can
operate with minimal direction and enjoy the learning and creativity that comes with
- Proof you’re a fast learner. We don’t expect you to come to the table knowing the details of our industry. We’re here to help—we’ll get you the knowledge you need to write authoritatively. But we need someone who can take that knowledge and aggressively run with it
- Collaborate across functions and departments to deliver a compelling content strategy and editorial plan inline with the company's business objectives
- Write pieces of content which include everything from blog articles, awards entries, white papers, eBooks and case studies to contributed articles, ghostwriting and thought leadership content
- Collaborate with the tech team to create technical content assets
- Develop insightful, in-depth content and creative copy to support B2B sales and marketing vehicles
- Help the sales team with commercial proposals, sales desks, etc.
- Research for talks and write talking points for keynote speaker
- Write copy as needed for miscellaneous projects, including internal communications
- Rewrite older articles developed by the previous editorial team to help improve the quality and tone of the pieces
- Proofread and complete content edits when necessary