Python & VBA Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs Python & VBA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• University level (bachelor or master) – ASE, Polytechnics or Cybernetics;
• 1 - 3 years of similar experience in Reporting Business Intelligence / MIS within Banks, IT companies, Big 4 Financial Services or SSC - IT with financial-banking or commercial profile;
• Good level of Python & VBA programming language (objects) and the classes under all Ms Office applications, especially Ms Access, and Ms Excel (all versions);
• Knowledge on code repository (Github),ticketing management(Jira) Ms PowerBI, OpenSource language
• Proficiency in SQL (JetSQL, SQL server) - standard methods and data manipulation;
• English - Advanced level; Medium level of French.
• Development, maintenance and correction of applications for the Finance sector using the languages specific to Tactical developments, on budget and on time and under the control and coordination of the Tech Leader, which will prioritize the progress of the portfolio of activities;
• Preparing and conducting tests, analyzing the results to ensure that the application runs smoothly
• Functional and technical documentation;
• Technical and functional support of the application perimeter in production;
• Support for users located in Paris, Bucharest and Bangalore (training and production support) in French, English or Romanian depending on the case;
• Participation in the management of the Tactics activity in terms of budget and planning in relation to the leading Techs Paris and Bucharest.
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).