DE Tools - Tier 1 Helpdesk Support Student
Candidate will be trained on all internal tools and processes.
This is a global role based in the GS/DE Tools / PM-NI-FF domain.
Due to the nature of the global support function, it could require working non-standard hours.
- Providing level 1 helpdesk support for various tools and processes being rollout out by DE TOOLS PM/NI/FF domain and resolving (i.e., configuration and usability) user questions
- Collecting necessary information to successful escalate issue that require more in-depth support or development
- On-going learning about new tools, new tool capabilities and new processes
- Supporting the team with data collection and reporting
- Collecting data, producing reports and dashboards
- Managing SharePoint sites and information to share information
- Providing other support using MS Office tools as may be required by the team
- Successful resolution of issues that do not require development (i.e., configuration and usability)
- Complete documentation and data collection for issues that require higher level support or development and successful routing of the to the correct team for final resolution
- Generation and delivery of necessary reports
- SharePoint information management
- Ability to work within a virtual team in a multicultural environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to learn new tool functionality and process
- Ability to quickly assess user questions and provide solutions or determine higher level support is required
- Ability to effectively summarize detailed information via Excel into summary and management level reports
- Ability to learn and use Nokia on-line collaboration tool and On-line SharePoint (for purpose of information administration, not system administration)
- Must be able to communicate effectively via phone, email and using collaboration tools (i.e., Jabber, WebEX) with remote users
- Excellent English communication skills. Written and spoken fluency in another language is helpful
- Limited travel (for training) may be required and work flexible/non-standard hours as needed