Manager Contract Management
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
- Preparation of Commercial/ Contractual Statement of Compliance (SOC) in response to the RFPs in line with Company standards, team's contract management strategy and CM/bid strategy;
- Ensuring that respective scope, obligations etc is contractually well defined;
- Identify missing and/or insufficient contractual definitions in RFP and map them.
- Drafting of contracts in line with specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and standards of Nokia;
- Map/clarify tax, duties implications with NOKIA taxation specialists where applicable;
- Support and advise internal stakeholders on commercial / contractual aspects and risk;
- Using centralized tools for analysis and benchmarking of contracts and dynamic contractual conditions;
- Interact with all stakeholders on critical issues/exclusions/risks/ to be covered in T&Cs SoC;
- Support any risk owner with determining the contractual consequence of a given problem;
- Align/support to align all offer documents in regards to contractual contents and structure;
- Cultivating and maintaining professional relationship with the internal stakeholders;
- Ensure delivery is to the satisfaction of the internal stakeholders by supporting them both in quality and quantity.
- Graduate (preferably engineer/legal with MBA and or contract related certifications)
- French/German/Russian Read, Write, Speak - professional level
- English Read, Write, Speak - moderate to high level