Junior Analyst Transaction Processing Intercompany
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Junior Analyst Transaction Processing Intercompany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Analyst Transaction Processing Intercompany, joining us in our Bucharest office.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Post intercompany invoices, perform clearing on internal accounts, facilitate payments between BAT entities
- Perform intercompany reconciliation and balance confirmation to ensure all intercompany transactions are agreed and recorded accurately.
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis.
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in BASS.
- Ensure KPI figures are met as per agreed SLA with end markets.
- Understanding the financial practices applicable to the daily tasks
- Able to extract reports from the electronic systems they use in the daily activity
- Coordinate own activities
- Knowledge of the SAP platform is a plus.