Junior Quality Assurance
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Experience in testing applications in different programming languages like: Java, SQL, HTML, UML, Cobol
• - applications: Excel, QC, Jira, SQL Management studio or similar SQL database tool
• - experience in testing on different PC and mobile Operating systems and devices
• Develops test plans based on analysis of requirements and technical and functional specifications documentation
• Reviews business requirements and use cases;
• Responsible for creating Test Scenarios and Test cases with clearly defined expected results and test data
• Prepare test data and preconditions
• Execute and monitor test cases/ test scenarios
• Reporting and monitoring identified defects and communicate with developers team to explain and help resolve defects
• Propose tests for regression
• Drafting test status
• Writing user guides
• Estimate testing activities
• Attends UAT status meetings
• Writes User Guides based on functionalities tested
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).