System Network Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Network Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Excellent analytical and research skills for assessing problems and recommending solutions
• Excellent communication skills for conveying conceptual and technical information to both technical and non technical audiences
• In-depth knowledge, hands-on skills and update-to-date understanding of industry trends in the field of IT Service Assurance products including Fault and Performance Monitoring, Event Management, Service Testing and Monitoring, Network Traffic Monitoring, End User Experience Monitoring, Configuration and Change Management etc.
• Experience with designing, implementing and administrating Service Assurance products and/or freeware
• Experience with working with vendors and managing vendor relationship
• Experience with developing automation, integration and feature enhancement of tools using APIs
• Hands-on Unix/Linux administration skills and programming skills in Perl, Shell, Python, Java or other languages
• Knowledge of SNMP, MIB, TCP/UDP, Netflow
• Knowledge of database concepts and ability to write queries, preferably experience with Oracle or MySQL databases.
• 5 years relevant work experience and degree/diploma in computer science or other IT discipline
This position in Oracle’s Global IT Infrastructure Tooling and Automation group focuses on designing, engineering and supporting tools that are required to ensure efficient and error free delivery of Oracle's IT services.
• Collaborate globally with own team, other IT groups and lines of business to design, engineer, implement, administrate, and support service assurance tools throughout life cycle.
• Develop integration and automation to streamline business process, enable data sharing, eliminate manual errors, and improve efficiency in order to maximize value out of the tools.
• Work with vendors to drive product road map, enhancements, bug resolution, and best practices.
• Provide support to Operations and user community
• Participate in on-call rotation and work flexible hours as needed.