Java Angular JS
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Java JEE : at least 2 years experience
- Spring : at least 1 year experience
- Hibernate : at least 6 months experience
- RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc…) : at least 1 year experience
- Tomcat : at least 6 months experience
- Unix shell scripting
- Strong background in IT area, preferable in banking projects
- Good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support
- IT knowledge – Polytechnic/ preferably Computer Science, Cybernetic from
- Academy of Economic Studies, Mathematics and Informatics Faculty.
About the project:
- Regulatory projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security)
- In this context, these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode, depending on their importance
- Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group
- Innovative solutions will always be studied and discuss to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements
- Analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning)
-Implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests)
- Delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production)
- Support the business owner in the testing phase
- Maintaining a good relationship with technical operations teams.
We will also value:
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies
- Autonomous, creative and with excellent communication skills
- Team-player and adaptable to a multicultural environment
- Medium to advanced French (B2 level).